PORT ST. LUCIE: New Development Opportunities!
Posted on June 25, 2020
Development Opportunities Available on Florida's Treasure Coast!
In partnership with the City of Port St. Lucie, Tambone at Tradition is excited to present land purchase and development opportunities for Parcel G at Tradition Center for Commerce in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- Tradition Center for Commerce (TCC) is located at an I-95 exit and is just 4.5 miles from Florida's Turnpike!
- With easy access, Village Parkway frontage, and a great local workforce, Parcel G at TCC offers development opportunities in South Florida's 3rd Largest City.
- Parcel G (19.75 AC) has many potential uses, including:
- Commercial / Office
- Entertainment / Recreation
- The Tradition Center for Commerce is Located in Port St. Lucie, Florida within the Master Planned Community of Tradition
- Port St. Lucie is the #1 Safest, Large City in Florida
- Port St. Lucie is the Third Largest City in South Florida
- 21 Miles of Pristine Beaches
- 3,500+ Residences Built or Permitted in Immediate Area
- Recognized as Top in the Nation for Millennials Buying Their First Home
- PSL Ranked as Top City Positioned for Economic Advancement in the New Decade