Small Business COVID-19 Assistance and More
Posted on April 24, 2020
Our St. Lucie is a free, digital resource created for St. Lucie County residents and businesses to share information during this time of global crisis.
We encourage you to share this email and the website with others so it can be of benefit to as many people and businesses as possible.
ï»¿Take care and stay well,
Richard and Lori Tambone
Below are a few new items that we added this week that may be of interest to you:
- Details on the approved $484 billion in new coronavirus aid for small businesses, hospitals, and testing
- Members of Governor Ron DeSantis' Re-Open Task Force Executive Committee and Industry Working Group on Tourism, Construction, Real Estate, Recreation, Retail and Transportation
- Information regarding the Short-Time Compensation Program, a voluntary employer program available to provide prorated Reemployment Assistance benefits
- How to apply for the Microfinance Guarantee Program, which stimulates access to credit for entrepreneurs and small businesses in Florida
- Details on the Black Business Loan Program (BBLP), which offers alternative lending solutions to Florida-based black owned small businesses by providing short-term loans and technical assistance
- More information on the Florida Business Loan Fund, which provides affordable capital for businesses that can be used for inventory purchases, construction, working capital, equipment financing and more
- Information on the Save Small Business Fund, providing $5,000 grants to small employers
- Bioflorida is calling on all life sciences and other organizations to donate supplies to help fight COVID-19
As a credible, online resource, the Our St. Lucie website is updated regularly, so check back often. Please help us build this resource by sending information, links, ideas, and ways to improve to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!